Click here to register for the 2018 Joliet Amateur
Click here to see 2017 results!
- Eligibility: Entries open to all amateur golfers – regardless of age or gender
- Format: The tournament is 36 holes, medal play. There will be an 18 hole cut to low 80 and ties. The person with the lowest score for 36 holes will be the champion. A tie for first place will be played off at sudden death starting at the 18th hole.
- Entries: The field is limited to 180 players. Deadline entry is May 20, 2018 at 5pm or when the field is full. All entries accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Entry Fee: $140
- Starting Time: First Round Tee times can be accessed here, check back closer to the date! You may call 815-741-7270 to verify times after May 28. For Sunday tee times and final results, visit back here
- Prizes: Merchandise awards based on entries.
- Tournament Amenities: Concessions available at Wedgewood Clubhouse, contestant gifts, & Michelob Ultra beer available.
- Rules of Golf: Play will be governed by the U.S.G.A. rules of golf and amended by the Wedgewood Tournament Committee. All contestants are expected to be familiar with the rules; violations will be penalized.
- Local Rule 14-3/0.5: Distance-measuring devices may be used, however, the use of devices that gauge or measure other conditions that might affect a player’s play (e.g. wind or gradient) are not permitted.
- Practice Rounds: There will be NO FREE practice rounds.
- Withdrawal/Refund Policy: Individuals who have submitted an entry and paid for the Joliet Amateur and wish to withdraw for any reason MUST notify Jason Shook via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawals submitted by May 21 will receive a full refund; withdrawals submitted after May 21, but before May 28 will receive a refund minus a $25 administrative free. No refunds will be given for withdrawals after May 28.
For more information, contact Jason Shook at 815-741-7270, or email@example.com