- Eligibility: Entries open to all amateur golfers – regardless of age or gender
- Format: The tournament is 36 holes, medal play. The person with the lowest score for 36 holes will be the champion. A tie for first place will be played off at sudden death starting at the 18th hole.
- Entries: The field is limited to 104 players. Deadline entry is October 1, 2020 at 5pm or when the field is full. All entries accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Entry Fee: $140
- Starting Time: First Round Tee times can be accessed here, check back closer to the date! You may call 815-741-7270 to verify times after October 5. For Sunday tee times and final results, visit back here
- Prizes: Merchandise awards based on entries.
- Tournament Amenities: Concessions available at Wedgewood Clubhouse, contestant gifts.
- Rules of Golf: Play will be governed by the U.S.G.A. rules of golf and amended by the Wedgewood Tournament Committee. All contestants are expected to be familiar with the rules; violations will be penalized.
- Local Rule 14-3/0.5: Distance-measuring devices may be used, however, the use of devices that gauge or measure other conditions that might affect a player’s play (e.g. wind or gradient) are not permitted.
- Practice Rounds: There will be NO FREE practice rounds.
- Withdrawal/Refund Policy: Individuals who have submitted an entry and paid for the Joliet Amateur and wish to withdraw for any reason MUST notify Jason Shook via email, email@example.com. Withdrawals submitted by September 26 will receive a full refund; withdrawals submitted after September 26, but before October 2 will receive a refund minus a $25 administrative free.
No refunds will be given for withdrawals after October 2.