Senior Tour 2021
Brought to you by:
2021 Senior Tour
|Tues. May 4||Senior Scramble||Friday, April 30||Inwood|
|Tues. May 11||1-2-3 Best Ball||Friday, May 7||Wedgewood|
|Tues. May 18||6-6-6 Best Ball||Friday, May 14||Wedgewood|
|Tues. May 25||Low Ball/High Ball||Friday, May 21||Wedgewood|
|Tues. June 1||2 Best Net/Pink Ball||Friday, May 28||Wedgewood|
|Tues. June 8||Individual Low Net||Friday, June 4||Woodruff|
|Tues. June 15||2-Man Modified Alternate Shot||Friday, June 11||Wedgewood|
|Tues. June 22||Senior Scramble||Friday, June 18||Woodruff|
|Tues. June 29||Individual Low Net||Friday, June 25||Inwood|
|Tues. July 6||4 Club Challenge||Friday, July 2||Wedgewood|
|Tues. July 13||Shamble||Friday, July 9||Wedgewood|
|Tues. July 20||Gold, Green & White/2 Best Net||Friday, July 16||Wedgewood|
|Tues. July 27||2 Man – Pick Your Partner/NBB*||Friday, July 23||Wedgewood|
|Tues. August 3||6-6-6 Best Ball||Friday, July 30||Wedgewood|
|Tues. August 10||Best Net – Stableford Scoring||Friday, August 6||Wedgewood|
|Tues. August 31||Senior Tour Champion-ship||Friday, August 27||Wedgewood|
* NBB – Net Best Ball.
Senior Tour Tournament Rules
• Players must play in 7 events to be eligible for the Senior Championship.
• Players must be at least 50 years of age.
• Each event will have a $22 entry fee.
• Event deadlines will be the Friday before the event. Teams and tee times will then be determined.
• Each event will start at approximately 7:00 am. Please call the weekend prior to the event to confirm tee times.
• Non-Pass Holders will pay $17 to walk or $28 to ride during Senior Tour events.
|Senior Tour Leaders||2020 Money List|